Foley is a Fantastic Place to Live
Foley: Always Moving Forward
The center of South Baldwin County, Foley is always thriving with activity. It’s constantly growing, continuously adding more amenities and features to the city. But truth be told, there is already plenty to love about Foley.
- You’ll be taken care of in Foley. The city is considered the medical hub in the Alabama Gulf Coast. Outstanding facilities such as the South Baldwin Regional Medical Center are located here.
- It’s easy to have fun in the city. Foley offers a wide variety of family-friendly entertainment and activities. Aside from the usual water sports, you can visit cultural spots such as the Foley Art Center and Foley Depot Museum.
- There are over 70 dining options in Foley. You’ll satisfy your every craving. Local favorites include Vallarta, Portabella’s, Desmond’s Taste of Jamaica, and Lambert’s Cafe.
- You can enjoy the best seafood and produce in the region. Foley is home to the Coastal Alabama Farmers & Fishermen’s Market. This is one of the best places in the Alabama Gulf Coast to source fresh farm produce, seafood, and other local products.
Foley Alabama Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Foley is a growing city. As it attracts more people to come settle in the community, the real estate market also grows. You will find that Foley real estate is a great market to explore for many reasons.
- Single-family homes in Foley are wide-ranging, from cozy starter homes to spacious 5-bedroom dwellings. Architectural styles are also diverse, with the market offering a well-balanced mix of both the traditional and the contemporary.
- Land is another real estate investment in Foley you should look into. Reasonably priced and a stable venture, land and lots for sale in Foley range from under a half acre to over an acre (and more). These plots of land are ideal if you’re planning on building your own home or looking for a solid investment.
- Waterfront homes are also something to look out for in Foley. Whether you want to live by the Gulf Coast or in a rustic riverfront pad, Foley real estate has plenty of waterfront properties to offer.
- Foley also has a wonderful collection of luxury homes. Comparatively affordable than other similar properties in the region, these properties offer generous living spaces, well-appointed rooms, and more.
Communities in Foley include Amelia Woods, Bay Forest Estates, Bella Vista, Cape Fear, Oak Woods Estates, and Sunset Shores.
Find out more About Foley, AL
Foley’s community amenities, real estate offerings, and high quality of life make it one of the best cities to live in the Alabama Gulf Coast. You can explore the real estate market further by getting in touch with a local specialist.
For more details about Foley Alabama real estate and homes for sale, talk to me today! I can show you around Foley and find the properties that best fit your criteria. When you’re ready, get in touch with me at realtor(dotted)amberlawson(at)gmail(dotted)com.