Life is Peachy in Orange Beach
Orange Beach: An Exciting Beach Town
Located along the pearly white stretch of the Alabama Gulf Coast, Baldwin County‘s Orange Beach has long captured the imagination of many for a great number of reasons.
- Experience Southern hospitality at its finest. The community at Orange Beach is warm, friendly, and welcoming.
- Water activities abound. Fronting the Gulf of Mexico, there is no shortage of exciting water activities in Orange Beach. Enjoy boating, diving, parasailing, kayaking, and jet skiing with your loved ones.
- The streets are lined with great dining options. Whether you’re craving for American comfort food or Cajun-Creole fair, Orange Beach will not disappoint.
- Family-friendly fun is everywhere. There is something for everyone in Orange Beach, whether you’re young or young-at-heart. Attractions in the city include The Wharf, Orange Beach Indian & Sea Museum, Adventure Island, and of course, the beach.
- It’s always summer in Orange Beach. Residents of Orange Beach enjoy a pleasantly warm climate all year round, with winters in the city relatively mild.
Whether you’re raising a family or living out the best of your golden years, Orange Beach will definitely exceed your expectations. Perdido Key and Gulf Shores are its neighbors.
Orange Beach Alabama Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Another draw that makes Orange Beach so attractive is its real estate market. Housing options in the city are diverse in both type and price range. Let’s take a closer look at Orange Beach real estate and homes for sale.
- Single-family homes. Orange Beach’s single-family homes are a mix of both older properties and new constructions. Regardless, they are great housing options in the city, offered in different architectural styles and sizes.
- Luxury properties. If you want to experience the very best of what Orange Beach’s real estate has to offer, explore the city’s luxury home market. Options include sprawling beach properties and the best condos in the city.
- Beachfront homes. Take advantage of Orange Beach’s stunning location by living in your very own beachfront home. An assortment of beachfront properties are available, from cozy beach bungalows to million-dollar developments.
- Land. Go all out and grab the opportunity to build your dream Orange Beach home from scratch. Land and lots in Orange Beach are worth every penny, with lot sizes starting from half an acre.
Communities in Orange Beach include Bear Point Estates, Cottages at Romar, Ono Island, Perdido Gates, Harbor Ridge, and Magnolia Place.
Find out more About Orange Beach, AL
There are so many things that make Orange Beach such a dynamic waterfront city. If you want to dive deep into Orange Beach’s treasure trove of real estate opportunities, you need to get in touch with a local expert.
I can help you there. It would be an absolute pleasure to show you around Orange Beach. To get started, please feel free to browse my website or better yet, talk to me today at realtor(dotted)amberlawson(at)gmail(dotted)com.